- Basic info.
- Name: Yanxin Zhang
- Bachelor Degree: 2007-2011 / East China University of Science and Technology (China)
- Bachelor Degree: 2010-2011 / Lübeck University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Master Degree: 2011-2014 / Technical University of Berlin (Germany)
- PhD Candidate: 2018-Present / University of Technology Sydney (Australia)
- About Me: I am a PhD student in Software Engineering at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia, under the supervision of Yulei Sui . My research interests are in the areas of Android Security, Static Analysis, Machine Learning, Deep Learning. My current research topic is to design and implement a new tool to accurately locate potential security problems for Android applications and help improve the existing permission system in the Android OS. It will automatically detect critical security bugs, such as information leakage, for modern Android applications.
- GitHub: https://github.com/yanxinzhangpeter
IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security
Familial Clustering For Weakly-labeled Android Malware Using Hybrid Representation Learning.
Yanxin Zhang, Yulei Sui, Shirui Pan, Zheng Zheng, Baodi Ning, Ivor Tsang and Wanlei Zhou.
- Current Projects.
Android malware detection
Machine-learning-guided program analysis for Android malware detection
Data Pattern Mining for Enterprise Resilience
Leveraging system data for the enterprise resilience. With the power of data mining and machine learning techniques, to detect the potential disruptions proactively and enhance enterprise resilience.